Beautiful wallpapers for your Android smartphone, iPhone & other cell phones /mobile phones. Also write your own text on wallpapers before downloading!
How to take screenshot on Kobo Touch eReader (Touch)
These days, clicking screenshots (or printscreen/screen snapshot) on your smartphone is very easy.
Since Kobo Touch eReader (Touch) is an Android device, you may click a screenshot easily using the following method* General method for Android Devices
We hope this method works for you. Now feel free to go through our collection of exclusive free wallpapers specially for Kobo Touch eReader (Touch)
- Reach the screen you wish to capture.
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- Once you hear a camera sound or notice that the screenshot has been captured, release the buttons.
- Your screenshot then will be stored in the Gallery app, in the Screenshots folder.
* Alternate method (working on many devices) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 2 to 4 seconds
- Choose the option to take screenshot if it appears
* This did not work for you? Try this method: (For HTC and some other makes) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 1 second
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the volume down button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully your screenshot will be captured. :)
In most cases, you should see a notification that your screenshot has been captured. You may choose to share it, right from there as well.
Screenshots are saved in Screenshots folder and may appear in Gallery of your phone.
Download Free Ringtones for Kobo Touch eReader (Touch)
All Top Downloaded Wallpapers
Are you a Blogger or a Site owner? Interested in writing a review for us or a link exchange? Contact us