Beautiful wallpapers for your smartphone... Give your iPhone, Android or Windows phone a new homescreen look! Write your own text on your all the wallpapers before downloading.
How to take screenshot on Kobo Touch eReader (Touch)
These days, clicking screenshots (or printscreen/screen snapshot) on your smartphone is very easy.
Since Kobo Touch eReader (Touch) is an Android device, you may click a screenshot easily using the following method* General method for Android Devices
- Reach the screen you wish to capture.
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- You will hear a camera sound or outline frame to signal the screenshot being taken.
- Release the buttons, then.
- The screenshots will be then stored in the Gallery app, under the Screenshots folder.
* Alternate method (works on many devices) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 2 to 4 seconds
- Choose the option to take screenshot if it appears
* This did not work for you? Try this method: (For HTC and some other makes) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 1 second
- Now, without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the volume down button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully your screenshot would be taken. :)
In most cases, you would see a notification that your screenshot has been captured. You may choose to share it, right from there as well.
Screenshots are saved in Screenshots folder and may appear in Gallery of your phone.
Download Free Ringtones for Kobo Touch eReader (Touch)
Wallpapers Kobo Touch eReader (Touch) for FREE!Show all Wallpapers