Free smartphone wallpapers for iPhone & Android
How to take screenshot on LG Optimus L4 II (E440)
You can also use Screenshot Sharer App
to capture and share screenshot simply by long pressing your home button. We recommend it.
Since LG Optimus L4 II (E440) is an Android device, you may click a screenshot easily using the following method* General method for Android Devices
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- Once you hear a camera sound or notice that the screenshot has been captured, release the buttons.
- Your screenshot then will be stored in the Gallery app, in the Screenshots folder.
* Alternate method (working on many devices) *
* Did not work for you? Try this method: (For HTC and some other makes) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 2 to 4 seconds
- Choose the option to take screenshot if it appears
- Press and hold the Power Button for 1 second
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the volume down button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully your screenshot will be captured. :)
In most cases, you should see a notification that your screenshot has been captured. You may choose to share it, right from there as well.
Screenshots are saved in Screenshots folder and may appear in Gallery of your phone.
Download Free Ringtones for LG Optimus L4 II (E440)
All Top Downloaded Wallpapers
Wallpapers for other devices Pantech Vega No 6 IM-A860L
, Vivo Xplay
, Oppo Find 5 X909T
, DoCoMo Eluga P P-03E P-03E
, DoCoMo Arrows NX F-06E
, Motorola Ultra XT1080
, LG G2 F320L
, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
, KDDI Xperia UL SOL22
, DoCoMo P-02E
, Huawei Ascend D2 D2-2010
, Oppo Find5 X909 X909
, DoCoMo Arrows X F-02E F-02E
, LG Optimus G Pro F240L
, Asus Padfone Infinity
, Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
, LG Optimus G Pro E980
, HTC One M7
, Sony Xperia ZL C6502
, HTC Droid DNA HTC6435LVW