Free smartphone wallpapers for iPhone & Android
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note10
You can also use Screenshot Sharer App
to capture and share screenshot simply by long pressing your home button. We recommend it.
Since Samsung Galaxy Note10 is an Android device, you may click a screenshot easily using the following method* General method for Android Devices
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- Once you hear a camera sound or notice that the screenshot has been captured, release the buttons.
- Your screenshot then will be stored in the Gallery app, in the Screenshots folder.
* Alternate method (working on many devices) *
* Did not work for you? Try this method: (For HTC and some other makes) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 2 to 4 seconds
- Choose the option to take screenshot if it appears
- Press and hold the Power Button for 1 second
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the volume down button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully your screenshot will be captured. :)
In most cases, you should see a notification that your screenshot has been captured. You may choose to share it, right from there as well.
Screenshots are saved in Screenshots folder and may appear in Gallery of your phone.
Download Free Ringtones for Samsung Galaxy Note10
All Top Downloaded Wallpapers
Device details: Samsung Galaxy Note10 Android smartphone. Announced Aug 2019. Features 6.3″ Dynamic AMOLED display, Exynos 9825 chipset, 3500 mAh battery, 256 GB storage, 8 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Wallpapers for other devices Samsung Galaxy Note10 5G
, Samsung Galaxy A50s
, Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
, Samsung Galaxy M30s
, Samsung Galaxy A70s
, Samsung Galaxy A51
, Samsung Galaxy A71
, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
, Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
, Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro
, Samsung Galaxy M31
, Samsung Galaxy M21
, Samsung Galaxy A41
, Samsung Galaxy A31
, Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
, Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
, Orange Neva jet 5G
, Oppo Reno2 Z
, Oppo Reno2 F
, Oppo Reno2