Free smartphone wallpapers for iPhone & Android
How to take screenshot on vivo iQOO Pro
You can also use Screenshot Sharer App
to capture and share screenshot simply by long pressing your home button. We recommend it.
Since vivo iQOO Pro is an Android device, you may click a screenshot easily using the following method* General method for Android Devices
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- Once you hear a camera sound or notice that the screenshot has been captured, release the buttons.
- Your screenshot then will be stored in the Gallery app, in the Screenshots folder.
* Alternate method (working on many devices) *
* Did not work for you? Try this method: (For HTC and some other makes) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 2 to 4 seconds
- Choose the option to take screenshot if it appears
- Press and hold the Power Button for 1 second
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the volume down button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully your screenshot will be captured. :)
In most cases, you should see a notification that your screenshot has been captured. You may choose to share it, right from there as well.
Screenshots are saved in Screenshots folder and may appear in Gallery of your phone.
Download Free Ringtones for vivo iQOO Pro
All Top Downloaded Wallpapers
Device details: vivo iQOO Pro Android smartphone. Announced Aug 2019. Features 6.41″ Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855+ chipset, 4500 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 12 GB RAM.
Wallpapers for other devices vivo iQOO Pro 5G
, vivo Z1x
, vivo NEX 3
, vivo V17 Pro
, vivo NEX 3 5G
, vivo U3
, vivo iQOO Neo 855
, vivo Y19
, vivo Y5s
, vivo U20
, vivo S5
, vivo V17 (Russia)
, vivo Z5i
, vivo Y9s
, vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing
, vivo V17
, vivo X30
, vivo X30 Pro
, vivo iQOO 3 5G
, vivo Z6 5G