Free smartphone wallpapers for iPhone & Android
How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
You can also use Screenshot Sharer App
to capture and share screenshot simply by long pressing your home button. We recommend it.
Since Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G is an Android device, you may click a screenshot easily using the following method* General method for Android Devices
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button (on some devices with physical keys: Homescreen button and Power button) for about 2-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- Once you hear a camera sound or notice that the screenshot has been captured, release the buttons.
- Your screenshot then will be stored in the Gallery app, in the Screenshots folder.
* Alternate method (working on many devices) *
* Did not work for you? Try this method: (For HTC and some other makes) *
- Press and hold the Power Button for 2 to 4 seconds
- Choose the option to take screenshot if it appears
- Press and hold the Power Button for 1 second
- Without releasing the Power Button, press and hold the volume down button, both for 2 seconds
- Hopefully your screenshot will be captured. :)
In most cases, you should see a notification that your screenshot has been captured. You may choose to share it, right from there as well.
Screenshots are saved in Screenshots folder and may appear in Gallery of your phone.
Download Free Ringtones for Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
All Top Downloaded Wallpapers
Device details: Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Android smartphone. Announced Sep 2019. Features 6.39″ Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855+ chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 512 GB storage, 12 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Wallpapers for other devices Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
, Xiaomi Mi Note 10
, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
, Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G
, Xiaomi Redmi K30
, Xiaomi Poco X2
, Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
, Xiaomi Black Shark 3
, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
, Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
, Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
, vivo S1 (China)
, vivo S1 Pro (China)
, vivo iQOO Neo
, vivo Z1Pro